Why Buy the ISA ISETTALX Ice Cream Display?
The ISA ISETTALX Ice cream display will keep your business thriving with practicality and efficiency that’s engineered to elevate your catering venture with high performance – and all at the right price.
The digital gauge of this freezing compartment gives you precise control over the temperature of your merchandise. It effectively manages the temperature range of -14°C to -16°C, leading to tastier and fresh ice creams that are free from crunchy consistency.
Ample storage space. With room enough for 4, 6, 7 or 9 (5 litre) Napoli pans (within the ISETTA LX’s range), there’s plenty of space to store and display all your favourite flavours.
The ISETTALX also features a low-energy glass canopy that guarantees peak performance. it also guarantees high levels of efficiency, seeing that radiant energy within your ice cream display cooler is contained and well insulated. Therefore, your ice creams are kept chilled and at their best without compromising on the cooler’s functionality.
Underneath the storage tub frame, there is a refrigerated understorage for your additional stock pile meaning additional ice cream is always on hand ready to sell. (Not included with the ISETTA 4LX)
The glass frame of the ISA ISETTA LX is illuminated to increase the merchandising effect meaning your range of flavours are always presented in the most attractive light.
Key features of the Soft Scoop Display Freezer
- White exterior and interior finish
- Static cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller with temperature display
- Accepts 5 litre Napoli pans (not included)
- Curved glass canopy for better display
- Roller castors for easy movement and repositioning
- Free standing placement
- Switchable interior LED lighting with switch supplements the display effect
- Lifting rear doors
- Understorage (except 4LX)
- Accepts a second layer of 5 litre pans stored beneath the display level
Running requirements and specifications
- Standard height 1176mm
- Electric defrosting
- -14°C to -16°C temperature range
- Climate class 4 ambient temperature up to 30°C at 55% RH
- 13Amp power supply
- Refrigerant R290
- 24 month parts only manufacturers warranty as standard