Why Buy the ISA FIJI Deep Ice Cream Display?
The ISA FIJI ice cream display offers appealing presentation and storage for your ice-creams and related merchandise within limited retail spaces. The added depth allows for two rows of napoli pans to be inserted allowing you to offer a fuller range of flavours.
Fail-safe control panel. The digital gauge of the freezing compartment ensures precise control over the temperature of your merchandiser. It effectively manages the temperature range of -14°C to -18°C, leading to fresh ice cream being maintained in optimum condition during display.
The ISA FIJI features a low-energy glass canopy that guarantees peak performance. This promotes high levels of efficiency with effective insulation for the containment of chilled air. Therefore, your ice creams are kept chilled and at their best without compromising on the freezers functionality.
Ample storage space. With room enough for a number of Napoli pans dependent on the width chosen, there’s plenty of space for all of your chosen flavours. Underneath the storage tub frames there is a refrigerated understorage to house any additional stock, meaning you’re well equipped to deal with demand on even the busiest of summer days.
The design features a sneeze guard that is set on the chiller top to protect your stock from potential bacteria or germs whilst on display.
Key features of the Figi Ice Cream Display Freezer
- White exterior and interior finish
- Fan assisted cooling for even temperature distribution
- Hot gas defrost
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller with temperature display
- Accepts 5 litre Napoli pans (not included)
- Lift-up rear door
- Roller castors for easy movement and repositioning
- Free standing placement
- Switchable interior light supplements the display effect
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 1247 x optional x 785 mm (HxWxD)
- -14°C to -18°C temperature range
- Climate Class 4 for use in maximum 30°C ambient temperature at 55% RH
- Power supply: 13Amp
- Refrigerant R290
**The FIJI9, FIJI12, FIJI120, and FIJI140 are all special order items with a lead time of four to six weeks.**
|FIJI120||1214mm||785mm||9x 5 Litre Pans||950|
|FIJI140||1354mm||785mm||10x 5 Litre Pans||1000|
- 24 month parts only warranty as standard