Why Buy the Mercatus D1-720 Ice Cream Tempering Freezer?
When making or selling ice cream and gelato there are very specific temperature ranges with which to keep the taste and texture at their optimum. The D1-720 cabinet is specifically designed to hold five litre napoli pans and can either store the frozen ice cream or serve as a tempering unit; bringing the ice cream to serving temperature. It has a very generous capacity of eight adjustable shelves which are able to hold up to 44x napoli pans in total.
Mercatus Tempering Freezer Main Features
- Store and temper ice cream and gelato.
- Accepts 44x 5 litre napoli pans (sold separately).
- 8 adjustable shelves.
- Adjustable feet for easy levelling.
- Digital controller and temperature display.
- Self closing doors with stay open feature for ease of loading.
- Replaceable door gasket.
- Temperature range: -15°C to -20°C.
- Manual defrost.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior.
- 13 Amp power (standard 3 pin plug).
- Maximum ambient: 30C at 55% relative humidity (climate class 4).
- Dimensions: 1990 x 720 x 860mm (H x W x D).
- Internal dimensions: 1430 x 560 x 678mm (H x W x D).
- 120Kg weight.
Warranty for Mercatus D1-720 Tempering & Gelato Freezer
Includes 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty. One or two years labour cover are also available.