Why Buy the ISA LABOR70 RS/RV Ice Cream Tempering Freezer?
The ISA Labor70 RS/RV Ice Cream Freezer is manufactured to deliver precision and consistency where it's needed most. Able to create optimum storage conditions but also operate effectively as a tempering unit, ice creams can be safely brought up to the ideal serving temperature. Suitable for both ice cream and gelato, this upright cabinet can hold up to 65 x 5 litre Napoli pans across 5 adjustable shelves, ample to meet the demands of even the busiest ice cream shops.
Including a number of features as standard such as a self-closing door to prevent unnecessary escape of cold air, castors for mobility, a lock for added security and high quality stainless steel manufacture, the Labor70 is well equipped to deal with all professional demands.
Key Features of the ISA Ice Cream Freezer
- Can be used for tempering and storing of ice cream and gelato
- Temperature range: -14°C to -18°C
- Includes 5 shelves
- Shelves are adjustable
- Easy to use digital control and clear temperature display
- Castors fitted as standard
- Self closing doors
- Lock for added security
- Replaceable door gasket
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Specifications of the LABOR70RS/RV Ice Cream Tempering and Storage Freezer
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 2090 x 925 x 670mm
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1470 x 800 x 545mm
- Holds 65 x 5 litre Napoli pans (pans not included)
- Power: 560W, 3.9A, requires 13A supply
- Climate Class 4
- Maximum ambient temperature 30°C at 55% RH
- Weight: 148kg
ISA Manufacturer's Warranty
The Labor70 is supplied with a 24 month parts only warranty as standard.