Why Buy the Derby EK27C Curved Glass Lid Chest Freezer?
The EK27C curved glass lid chest freezer is the ideal equipment to have in a commercial kitchen. Derby has worked hard to ensure that their units provide you with the needed support to keep your perishable food items in the perfect conditions.
The EK27C comes with a hammered aluminium interior and white exterior, both of which are durable and easy to clean. An aluminium interior is ideal because it is lighter than conventional plastic. A curved sliding glass gives you easy access to your stock whilst making it clearly visible by customers and attractively presented. There is an integrated handle complete with lock to keep your stock well secured at all times.
A manual defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet. This ensures that energy consumption is low. There is a static cooling system that naturally distributes cool air within the freezer to ensure the perfect conditions for your stock. An electronic thermometer helps you monitor and adjust the temperatures between -18°C to -22°C. It is built on castors that aid in controlled movement.
The Derby EK27C Curved Glass Lid Chest Freezer includes 24 months manufacturer’s parts warranty.
Key Features of the Derby EK27C Display Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Curved sliding glass lid
- Lock with integrated handle
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Defrost drain
- Adjustable temperature
- Electronic thermometer
- Temperature range of -18ºC to -22°C
- Castors for controlled movement
- Mains indicator light
- Exterior white and interior hammered aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H880 x W724 x D634
- Internal dimensions (mm) H714 x W606 x D520
- Gross internal volume 188L / 6.6 cubic foot
- Baskets capacity 2, baskets supplied 2
- Climate Class 3
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 2.25 kWh/24hr
- Electric 230V, 1A, 225W, UK plug
- Noise 58 dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included