Gamko MG3/500G Bottle Cooler
- Availability: In stock
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the GAMKO MG3/500G Bottle cooler?
The GAMKO MG3/500G bottle cooler (previously the MG2/500G) has a slimline design that comes up with the goods, even in busy places where space is at a premium.
Benefit from an adequate display area relative to the space occupied. This slimline bottle chiller features 6 tiers (5 shelves and a base) that supports a respectable amount of inventory. In fact, with the MG3/500G bar fridge you can comfortably house up to 480 (330ml) bottles at a go.
Undemanding upkeep duties. This unique cooler utilises automatic defrost systems to curtail frost accumulation. Since internal processes for heating are in use, no additional equipment is required to take care of excess defrost waste. Ultimately, you are considerably relieved of costs involved with installation and maintenance.
Apart from that, this chiller offers excellent insulation. Magnetic gaskets form an air-tight seal around the 2 doors, therefore ensuring peak performance day in day out.
- 5 adjustable shelves plus base per door
- Door locks for security
- Electronic thermostat for ultimate temperature accuracy
- 2 glass sliding doors
- Capacity: 500 litres
- LED lighting
- Silver coloured skin plate interior finish
- Anthracite skin plate exterior finish
- Vertical LED lights with dimmer switch
- Efficient door gasket for easier cleaning
Running requirements and specifications
- 2℃ to 18℃ temperature range
- Automatic defrosting
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Exterior Finish||Black anthracite|
|Height (mm)||1800 - 1825|
|Warranty||36 months parts and 24 months labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Lighting||LED With Switch|
|Shelf Type||Full Width Flat Solid Adjustable|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.