Frost-Tech SLD60 Low Height Multideck Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Frost-tech SLD60 Low Height Multideck Display?
The SLD60 Low height Multideck Display is an ideal merchandising solution in areas of high foot traffic but limited space. It warrants exceptional performance and reliability in a humble footprint.
Ventilated cooling facilitates uniform temperature distribution. In effect, your merchandise is kept chilled and consistent, even at the furthest corners of the cabinet.
Generous display area relative to space occupied. With 3 adjustable shelves and a base you’re guaranteed plenty of space to create visually appealing patterns with your produce.
In addition, panoramic side-glass walls are also present to create diverse angles of view. This means that your customers are able to scrutinise your presentation from different standpoints.
Plug and play operation. The SLD60 low height display is easy to install and maintain meaning it doesn’t require skilled expertise for operation.
User-friendly microprocessor. The easy to use digital control panel of the SLD60 ensures temperatures are maintained within the set temperature range of 2°C and 8°C.
Designed with a manual night blind fitted as standard not only is stock covered and protected out of opening hours but cold air is contained for heightened efficiency.
Features of the Frost-Tech Stainless Steel Tiered Display
- 3 Adjustable shelves plus base
- Polished stainless steel internal and external finish
- Side panels of tempered glass increase display visibility
- Clear acrylic edge risers fitted to shelves
- Fully automatic operation
- Internal illumination
- Ventilated cooling
- Adjustable feet allows the unit to be levelled
- Free standing placement
- Electronic controller with digital readout
- Manual night blind fitted
- Easy to access condensing unit for simple maintenance
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: Height 1310mm, Depth 600mm
- Shelf depth 225mm
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Automatic defrosting
- 25°C ambient temperatures at 60% RH
- Power supply 13A
- 12 month parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||12 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.