Frost-Tech P75 Patisserie Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Frost-Tech P75 Patisserie Display
It is important to have a good display structure for your food to boost sales. Investing in a good patisserie display is, therefore, an important step. That is why Frost-Tech has invested their time into making sure that you have the best equipment to showcase your food items.
The P75 range of chilled pastry displays are ideal for a range of products including drinks, sandwiches & pastries. Frost-Tech cake displays benefit from fully automatic operation and a genuine granite back shelf. They have a 304 stainless steel construction throughout which is important in increasing their longevity.
On the face, the unit has a hinged front glass and self-closing rear doors. The front creates an appealing and professional look while the self-closing feature of the back doors helps preserve the cool conditions inside the display area.
This model has an automatic defrost system and a fan assisted cooling system that evenly distributes cool air for the preservation of your merchandise. Its fully automatic operation ensures that you get the best service throughout the year. The unit also features a digital temperature display that will help you monitor the temperature conditions inside the display.
Temperatures provided range from 2°C to 5°C. You will also be able to properly showcase your products regardless of the lighting conditions as the unit comes with internal illumination. This makes it easy for you and your customers to view and select the required food products. You will have 3 adjustable shelves to properly arrange your food items.
The Frost-Tech P75 patisserie display also includes a 12 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Frost-Tech P75 Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Hinged curved front glass
- Self-closing rear doors
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 5C
- Internal illumination
- Ticket holders supplied as standard
- Condensing unit pulls out for ease of service
- 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1350 x W (optional) x D750
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Ambient temp 25°C
- 13 amp connection
- (P75/200 requires 2 x 13 amp connection)
- 12 Months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Warranty||12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.