Framec J Range Ice Cream Display Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Framec J Range Ice Cream Display Freezer?
Are you looking to buy a top of the range ice cream freezer for commercial display purposes? You can always rely on Framec to deliver the best equipment for your establishment. With their J range ice cream freezers, you will get the best service throughout the year.
The J range scoop ice cream display has a fully automatic operation that enables you to truly appreciate its services. It is fitted with easy-to-use electronic controls which boosts the unit’s efficiency and cut down on energy consumption. For example, you will have an electronic defrost system that rids the unit of all frosted ice.
These models have an under counter freezer that enables you to store additional stock. You will benefit from this because they are able to maintain a temperature of -15°C to -20°C. This ensures maximum preservation of your stock. They have a static cooling system that naturally distributes cool air within the freezer and a digital controller and temperature display. These help in the monitoring and adjustment of the temperature within the under-storage freezer.
This unit accepts 5 litre Napoli pans and has a high storage capacity for your benefit. It also includes fitted castors for easy movement around your commercial space. You will have a curved glass canopy that adds to the appeal of the display while at the same time maintaining the hygiene of your products.
The Framec J range ice cream display freeze also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Framec J Range Ice Cream Display Freeze
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Curved glass canopy
- Electric defrost
- Static cooling
- Fully automatic operations
- Interior light with switch
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -15C to -20C
- Lift up rear door & Under-storage
- High storage capacity (double level - 1 display level and 1 under storage level)
- Optional plumbed scoop wash POA
- Fitted castors for easy movement
- Interior Finish Coated Steel
- Exterior Finish White
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1232 x W (optional) D723
- Capacity 7 x 5 litres Napoli pans, not supplied
- Climate Class 4
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 230V, UK plug
- 2 years parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Width (mm)||1341 / 1656|
|Napoli Capacity||7 / 9 (sold separately)|
|Internal Depth (mm)||450|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.