Foster EP700L EcoPro G3 Upright Freezer
- Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster EP700L G3 EcoPro Upright Freezer?
In a food business, it is important to make sure that food items are kept fresh at all times. Owing to the fact that most food items are highly perishable it is always a good idea to invest in a good freezer. This will prevent you from incurring losses due to spoiled food.
Foster have managed to create a freezer just for you. With their EP700L upright freezer, you will be able to enjoy a full range of benefits that comes with owning a top of the line, ecofriendly freezer. It comes with a stainless steel exterior that guarantees its longevity while making it easy to clean. The freezer also has a single hinged door with a self-closing function which reduces the possibility of unintentionally leaving it open.
A clear simplified LED display makes sure that you stay apprised of the conditions within the freezer.
Key Features of the Foster EP700L Upright Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Non marking castors (lockable)
- Leg options available
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- Air flow directly to condenser
- Clear simplified LED display
- Energy efficient (ultra-low running costs)
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel
- 60mm all-round insulation
- Ergonomic door and handle design
- 98% recyclable
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||4 x 2/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||600|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.