Foster BFT52 Blast Freezer & Chiller
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer?
When running a commercial kitchen, it is important to have the best equipment at your disposal. This is especially the case when you are dealing with large amounts of merchandise that needs to be safely frozen in the shortest time possible. Foster have managed to create the perfect equipment to meet your demands; the BFT52 blast freezer and chiller. This freezer is equipped with all the necessary features to make sure that you preserve all your merchandise within the recommended safe time frame.
The Foster blast chiller and freezer provides the ideal way to ensure quality and food safety is maximised in every kitchen, large or small. Its high quality, easy clean 304 stainless steel exterior allows it to withstand the different conditions inside your kitchen while still maintaining its integrity.
The blast freezer has one solid hinged door that can be hinged on the left or right depending on the placement of the freezer in your kitchen. This allows your freezer to fit in different positions without causing any potential obstruction.
This freezer is capable of blast freezing from +70C to -18C in 240 minutes and can also be used for blast chilling if required, rapidly pulling down temperatures from +70C to +3C in 90 minutes. With easy program selection, the menu driven touch panel lets you control and select the desired program and simply push to start.
There is an automatic defrost system that allows the blast chiller/freezer to run efficiently without you having to manually remove frozen ice. 14 shelf positions make it easy for you to arrange your merchandise in an orderly manner. Order also enhances the efficiency of the freezer. It has a bottom mounted refrigeration system ensuring stability, assisting performance and allowing clear access for maintenance.
The Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer is supplied with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster BFT52 Chiller & Blast Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Can be used for blast chilling if required
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- 1 solid hinged door (can be hinged on the left or right hand side)
- Automatic defrost system
- Intuitive easy touch control panel
- Temperature probe or timed cycles
- Freeze Temperature 70C to -18C
- Freeze Time 240 min
- High quality 304 Stainless Steel exterior & interior
- Supplied on 80mm castors
- Exceeds European and UK food safety standards
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1790 x W755 x D690
- Capable of blast freezing 52kg from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Blast chilling from +70°C to +3°C in less than 90 minutes with maximum entry temperature of 90°C
- 14 shelf positions (GN1/1) with 75mm pitch
- Electrical supply rating - 3ph, 400V, 10amp
- 24 months parts and labour included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Freeze Temperature||70C to -18C|
|Freeze Time||240 mins|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||14 x 1/1 GN (Not Included)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Temperature Range||70C to -18C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.