Foster BFT22 Blast Freezer & Chiller
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster BFT22 Blast Freezer and Chiller?
Looking for an advanced food safety solution that will cater to all your commercial needs? Foster have that figured out with their smart BFT22 blast freezer. This piece of equipment is built using the latest technological offerings that allow you to operate it seamlessly hence getting the best service.
The Foster blast chiller and freezer provides the ideal way to ensure quality and food safety is maximised in every kitchen, large or small. It comes built using a high quality 304 stainless steel that allows it to withstand tough conditions typical in a commercial kitchen. It also makes it easy to clean thus retaining its polished look for longer.
The blast freezer is capable of freezing foods from +70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes. This allows you to freeze large amounts of stock in the shortest time possible hence saving you a lot of money whilst observing strict food safety. The unit can also be used as a chiller if required, rapidly pulling temperatures from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes with a maximum entry temperature of 90°C.
The bottom mounted refrigeration system ensures stability and helps performance as well as granting easy access to components for maintenance. Fitted with castors as standard, manoeuvrability is simple for effortless positioning of equipment.
With a freeze capacity of 22 KG, you will have little trouble handling large stock in your kitchen. Additionally, the freezer has an automatic defrost system that allows it to run efficiently at all times. A solid hinged door which can be hinged on the left or right side depending on the situation ensures that your stock is kept secure while the conditions inside the chiller are well maintained.
The Foster BFT22 Blast Freezer and Chiller comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster BFT22 Blast Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Can be used as a blast chiller if required
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- 1 solid right hinged door (reversible option)
- Automatic defrost system
- Intuitive easy touch control panel
- Freeze Temperature 70°C to -18°C
- Temperature probe
- Freeze Time 240 min
- Freeze Capacity 22kg
- High quality 304 Stainless Steel exterior & interior
- Built on 80mm Castors
- Exceeding UK and European food safety requirements
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1515 x W755 x D690
- Capable of blast freezing 22kg from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Can blast chill from +70°C to +3°C in less than 90 minutes with maximum entry temperature of 90°C if required
- 6 shelf positions holds 1/1 GN
- Electrical supply rating - 1ph, 230V, 13amp
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Freeze Temperature||70C to -18C|
|Freeze Time||240 mins|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||6 x 1/1 GN (Not included)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||70C to -18C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.