Foster Advantage+ Integral Cold Room
- Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
This product requires special installation
Please enquire with our team regarding details of specialist power and utility connections required.
Why Buy the Foster Advantage+ Integral Cold Room?
In the field of commercial refrigeration, one name has always led the way. Foster Coldstores are the UK market leader, delivering refrigerated storage solutions tailored to the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. The Foster Advantage+ Integral Cold Room range comprises of a choice of fixed room sizes to ensure any scale of business can find the perfect walk-in chiller and all whilst on a budget.
Creating precision conditions within a temperature range of 1°C to 4°C, produce is always stored in the optimum environment to guarantee quality results. Including features such as LED light, semi rebated door with Fermod lockable handle and wall mounted refrigeration system, the Advantage range delivers everything you require of a coldroom. The package also includes delivery, installation and commissioning as well as a site survey on receipt of order to guarantee you make the right decision with regards to your individual business requirements. Installation and commissioning is carried out by Foster's own team of technicians to deliver quality service and support from start to finish.
Insulated panels deliver efficiency as a key feature alongside durability, reliability and high quality performance as standard. Being 98% recyclable, environmental awareness also plays a big part in the design and manufacture of these commercial cold rooms.
Please Note: Cold rooms do not include floor.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Shelving options can be added at an additional cost ... Price P.O.A
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Key Features and Benefits of Advantage+ Integral Walk-In Chillers
- Manufactured in the UK
- 98% recyclable
- Offers refrigerated storage at a temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Supplied with LED light giving maximum light output with increased efficiency and a reduction in running costs
- Includes a high quality condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Wall mounted refrigeration system with fully programmable control panel and digital display
- Hinged door
- Door features a durable Fermod lockable handle
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal
- Designed with hard wearing exterior, with hygienic, easy to clean finish
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster's own coldstore technicians
- A free site survey is included on receipt of order
Running Requirements and Specifications
- All rooms have standard height of 2100mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less - door opening 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width - door opening 900mm
- 75mm foodsafe laminate interior and exterior
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3
- Hot gas defrost
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 32°C
- Requires minimum fresh air supply into and out of coldroom area of 1200m3p/hr
Foster Coldroom Manufacturer's Warranty
A 12 month parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard when Foster carry out commissioning. If commissioning is not carried out by Foster technicians a 12 month parts only warranty will be included.
|Interior Finish||White Foodsafe PVC Laminate|
|Exterior Finish||White Foodsafe PVC Laminate|
|Warranty||*12 Month Parts and labour warranty|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.