Interlevin LJD3 Juice Dispenser
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin LJD3 Juice Dispenser?
Offer a selection of perfectly chilled juices with the Interlevin LJD3 Juice Dispenser. Designed for simple self-service, beverages can be accessed via an easy to use dispensing tap making this drinks machine ideal for buffets or breakfast bars. Capable of achieving temperatures between 2°C and 8°C, the paddle agitation system ensures even cooling and optimum chilled juices with every serve.
Each transparent tank has a 12 litre capacity ensuring there's plenty available during even the busiest periods. Contents are clearly visible and easily identifiable making sure that guests know exactly what's on offer. Along with the stainless steel dispensing tap, each tank also features a drip tray to prevent accidental spills over surrounding surfaces and a removable lid for quick and simple restocking of the machine.
Key Features of the Interlevin Triple Tank Juice Dispenser
- Suitable for juice - smooth or with pulp
- Triple tank
- Compact countertop design
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Paddle agitation cooling system
- Stainless steel dispensing taps
- Easy to operate taps for dispensing
- Drip trays
- Easy to clean design
- Grey and stainless steel lid and base with transparent tank
- Adjustable feet
- Fully automatic
- Off cycle defrost
*Please Note: This unit is not suitable for slush, yoghurt or ice cream smoothies.
Specifications of the LJD3 Chilled Drinks Dispenser
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 635 x 630 x 430 mm
- Capacity: 3 x 12 litre
- Power: 395W, 2.58A, requires 13A supply
- kWh/24hr: 6.63
- Noise level: 55dB
- R290 refrigerant
- Climate Class 4
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Weight: 34kg
A standard 24 month manufacturer's parts only warranty is included.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Litres Capacity||3 x 12|
|Warranty||24 Months Manufacturers Parts|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.