Why Buy the Interlevin VRX 330 SS Refrigerated Topping Unit?
The Interlevin VRX 330 SS Topping Unit successfully refrigerates and organises ingredients making sure everything you need during food preparation is close to hand and stored at the optimum temperature to maintain freshness. Whether preparing salads, sandwiches, pizzas or any other dish with multiple ingredients, this unit completes any work station to optimise efficiency during service.
Accepting multiple gastronorm pans (not included) either 1/4, 1/6, or 1/9 at a maximum depth of 150mm there is space for all necessary ingredients. With a standard height and depth, the GN capacity increases with the width chosen. All size options operate with static cooling to naturally distribute chilled air throughout. The temperature range of 2°C to 10°C can be adjusted with a digital controller, complete with temperature display to allow monitoring of the conditions set.
Constructed using quality stainless steel materials you are guaranteed a durable countertop unit that not only looks professional but is durable and easy to clean; vital features for any piece of commercial equipment. Fitted with a stainless steel hinged lid, contents are easily covered and protected to retain freshness when not needed.
Key Features of the VRX330SS Stainless Steel Gastronorm Topping Shelf
- Countertop placement
- Holds GN with maximum depth of 150mm
- 2°C to 10°C temperature range
- Fully automatic operation
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Adjustable feet
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hinged stainless steel lid
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm): H298 (565 with lid open) x W (optional) x D335
- Internal dimensions (mm): H150 x W (optional) x D250
- Power 170W, 230V, 1.2A
- Holds 1/4, 1/6 or 1/9 gastronorm pans (not included)
- Climate Class T
- Maximum ambient temperatures of 43°
- Noise level 65dB
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty included