Why Buy the Tefcold VK38-150B Refrigerated Topping Unit?
The Tefcold VK38-150B refrigerated topping unit is a state-of-the-art piece of equipment that will enable you to meet all your food catering needs. It is capable of holding 6 1/3 gastronorms (not supplied) that help you create an effective display for your products. The gastronorms are appropriately cooled to help preserve your food at all times.
It as a manual defrost system that helps prevent the accumulation of ice and a static cooling system for the effective and natural cooling of your stock. This topping unit has a stainless steel interior and exterior that is both durable and easy to clean.
Its fully automatic operation makes it easy for you to fully benefit from the unit throughout. Temperatures provided to the gastronorms can be adjusted to range between 2°C to 10°C. A temperature display will help you monitor the temperature conditions to ensure ingredients are always held in optimum conditions.
Additionally, the VK38-150B refrigerated topping unit includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold VK38-150B Gastronorm Topping Shelf
- Suitable for commercial use
- Countertop placement
- Manual defrost
- Fully automatic & static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2°C to 10°C
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H435 x W1500 x D395
- Internal dimensions (mm) H155 x W1145 x D305
- 6 x 1/3 gastronorms maximum 150mm depth (not included)
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 40
- Maximum ambient temperature 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 0.17 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 112W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 47
- Weight 51kg
- Packed weight 56kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included