Why Buy the Interlevin VRX330 Gastronorm Topping Shelf?
Organise, display and store ingredients in refrgerated conditions with the Interlevin VRX 330 Topping Shelf. Available in a choice of widths, this countertop unit maintains freshness of produce ensuring it is always in optimum condition and ready to serve. The perfect addition to saladette counters, delis, sandwich shops or cafes the VRX range holds a number of GN in sizes 1/4, 1/6 or 1/9 (not included) with a maximum depth of 150mm.
Maintaining temperatures between 2°C and 10°C, the static cooling system naturally circulates air to maintain the contents freshness. The digital controller and easy to read display makes controlling and monitoring of chilled conditions simple. Fitted with a glass sneeze guard, ingredients are protected whilst still remaining visible to customers.
The full stainless steel construction delivers the durability necessary to withstand tough commercial environments. It is also easy to clean and maintain for optimum hygiene in strict foodservice businesses.
Key Features of the VRX 330 Refrigerated Topping Unit
- Countertop placement
- GN compatible maximum depth 150mm
- 2°C to 10°C temperature range
- Fully automatic operation
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Adjustable feet
- Full stainless steel interior and exterior
- Glass sneeze guard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm): H435 x W (optional) x D335
- Internal dimensions (mm): H150 x W (optional) x D250
- Power 170W, 230V, 1.2A
- Holds 1/4, 1/6 or 1/9 gastronorm pans (not included)
- Climate Class T
- Maximum ambient temperatures of 43°
- Noise level 65dB
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty supplied