Polar CD230 Refrigerated Counter Top Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar CD230 Refrigerated Counter Top Display?
When it comes to showcasing your food in a professional manner, Polar has you covered with their countertop displays designed to hold and display products in optimum condition. These units are built with features that offer maximum exposure to your food items without compromising on the hygiene of the food.
The CD230 refrigerated countertop display from Polar is an example of a perfectly designed unit. It is a four-sided glass display cabinet with front curved top and digital temperature control for chilling drinks, desserts and dairy.
Rear sliding doors give you easy access to the displayed food items and an internal LED light offers the perfect illumination for your stock. The model has 2 adjustable chrome shelves that increase the surface area for showcasing your merchandise. The model provides temperatures ranging from 2C to 12C and has a gross internal volume of 160L.
The Polar CD230 refrigerated countertop display is supplied with a 2 year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar CD230 Refrigerated Counter Top Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Rear Sliding Doors
- 4 sided display
- Internal LED Light
- Temperature range of 2C to 12C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H686 x W874 x D568
- Gross internal volume 160L
- 2 Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Insulation thickness: 10mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Power Type: 1.3A
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Voltage: 230V
- Weight: 71kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Black / Stainless steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 12C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.