Blizzard CTF99 Counter Top Freezer - 99L
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard CTF99 Counter Top Freezer?
The Blizzard CTF99 counter top freezer is perfect for use in your small commercial kitchen. This is an especially useful piece of equipment for you if you are looking for the best preservation options for your food items.
The Blizzard CTF99 comes in a durable white laminated exterior finish that is designed to withstand the heavy stress from continuous usage and a white ABS interior.comes fitted with a digital temperature display and controller, allowing for easy control over the unit’s operating temperature, which can be set between 0°C and 10°C.
This counter top unit has a range of features, which include 3 adjustable PVC coated shelves, making it easy to fit whatever items you need into the freezer and maximise its capacity. A maintenance free condenser and a brilliant internal LED illumination on top. This CTF99 has a frost free function and a ventilated cooling system.
The CTF99 freezer has a self closing, double glazed glass door, with replacable gaskets which can be easily replaced, meaning that you won't have to pay high repair costs to replace the whole door, should it ever get damaged.
Key Features of the Blizzard CTF99 Counter Top Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- White laminated exterior
- White ABS interior
- 1 Double glazed hinged door with lock function
- Self Closing Door
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -13C to -22C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Eternal dimensions (mm) H717 x W620 x D575
- Gross internal volume 99L
- Net Usable Volume 90L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R290
- Electric 13A, 230V, 160W, UK plug
- Noise level 45dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts and Labour
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||White laminated|
|Exterior Finish||White ABS|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||99|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||90|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Lighting||LED With Switch|
|Temperature Range||-13C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.