Osborne 250EW eCold Wine Cooler
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Osborne 250EW Wine Cooler?
Available in both Hinged and Sliding Doors the Osborne 250EW is a perfect option for any bar, restaurant or hotel looking for a high-quality solution to its wine cooler needs.
Whilst managing to be of superior quality, the Osborne unit also is highly energy efficient and comes with low voltage fans, double glazed glass and Internal LED Lighting as standard. These Features mean that the Osborne unit will pay for itself in energy costs, compared to other conventional wine coolers.
Included on the Osborne 250EW as standard is a Maintenance-Free condenser, front ventilation & the capacity to store up to 66 wine bottles at a temperature between +1 to +5oC.
British made, this range of wine coolers are manufactured using exceptional quality materials, and are built to last years. This means that these units will be an investment and an asset to any bar.
Key Features of the Osborne 250EW Wine Cooler:
- British Made using superior quality materials
- Available with either Hinged or Sliding Doors
- Purchasable in a range of exterior finishes
- 66 Bottle Capacity
- Maintenance Free Condenser
- Front Ventilation
- Low Energy Fans
- Internal LED Illumination
- Available with either Hinged or Sliding Doors
- Lock included as standard.
The Osborne 250EW comes complete with a comprehensive 24 Month Manufactures Parts & Labour Warranty.
Please Note: the Stainless steel interior models are a special order item with a lead time of 6 weeks.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Beaten Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||740mm at front, 585mm at back|
|Internal Width (mm)||820|
|Internal Depth (mm)||390mm at top, 210mm at bottom|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||1C to 5C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.