Why Buy the Tefcold TFW375S Wine Cooler?
With the versatility to store and display both red or white wines, the Tefcold TFW375S Wine Cooler offers dual temperature functionality with a range of 5°C to 18°C. The total 370 litre capacity can hold up to 166 standard 75cl bottles across 14 adjustable flat wooden shelves. To optimise display and presentation further, tilted wooden shelves are available additionally to showcase all available wines.
Designed with a full length glass door, visibility of contents is maximised and attractively showcased thanks to interior low level LED mood lighting. To protect wine whilst in the unit, the TFW375S features tinted glass to minimise exposure to damaging UV rays and a carbon charcoal filter to remove any odours that may taint delicate wines.
The Tefcold TFW range of upright wine fridges is manufactured with sleek, modern aesthetics to enhance any bar setting. The TFW375S boasts a black exterior with contrasting stainless steel door frame to bring a sense of professionalism to any premises.
Supplied with a 24 month parts only warranty as standard, an additional 12 or 24 month labour warranty is available to purchase to complete your level of cover.
Key Features of the TFW375S Stainless Steel Upright Wine Fridge
- Suitable for red or white wines
- Temperature range of 5°C to 18°C
- Tinted glass in door blocks UV rays and protects wine
- Interior low level LED light with switch illuminates wine bottles
- Charcoal filter assists in removing odours and protecting wine
- Easy to use digital control and temperature display
- Fitted with heater should the ambient room temperature drop below that of the wine chiller
- 14 slide out adjustable wooden shelves
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Adjustable feet
- Black interior and exterior with stainless steel door frame
- Door can be reversed
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications and Running Requirements of the Tefcold Wine Display Chiller
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1760 x 595 x 680 mm
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1500 x 510 x 540 mm
- Gross capacity: 370 litres, 13.1 cubic foot
- Holds up to 166 wine bottles at standard 75cl size
- Power: 220W, 0.73A, requires 13A supply
- kWh/24hr: 0.92
- Noise level: 40dB
- R600a refrigerant
- Climate Class 3
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- Weight: 108kg
- Packed dimensions (HxWxD): 2000 x 650 x 760 mm
- Packed weight: 112kg
Please Note: Different shapes or designs of 75cl bottle may affect approximate bottle capacity.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.