Why Buy the Tefcold TFW375 Frameless Wine Cooler?
Modern, sleek and large capacity, the Tefcold TFW375 Frameless Wine Cooler is an attractive addition to any bar where wine is a top priority. Suitable for both red or white wines, the wide temperature range of 5°C to 18°C guarantees that your drinks are always ready to serve. Benefitting from a full length tinted glass door, UV rays that can compromise quality are effectively kept at bay. Also featuring a charcoal filter to remove any unwanted odours that can taint delicate wines, your bottles are protected and held in premium condition.
Utilising 14 flat wooden shelves. up to 166 75cl bottles can be stocked. For businesses that want to use the TFW375 as a chilled wine display, tilted wooden shelves are available at an extra cost to clearly advertise the types of wine available. All contents are attractively illuminated with low level LED lighting, to effectively showcase your wine menu.
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard however an additional 12 or 24 month labour warranty can be purchased to complete the level of cover.
Key Features of the TFW375 Frameless Upright Wine Fridge
- Suitable for red or white wines
- Temperature range of 5°C to 18°C
- Sleek edge to edge frameless glass door
- Tinted glass in door blocks UV rays and protects wine
- Interior low level LED light with switch illuminates wine bottles
- Charcoal filter assists in removing odours and protecting wine
- Easy to use digital control and temperature display
- Fitted with heater should the ambient room temperature drop below that of the wine chiller
- 14 slide out adjustable wooden shelves
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Adjustable feet
- Black interior and exterior with strong, sleek, silver handle
- Door can be reversed
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications and Running Requirements of the Tefcold TFW375 Frameless Wine Display Chiller
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1760 x 595 x 680 mm
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1500 x 510 x 540 mm
- Gross capacity: 370 litres, 13.1 cubic foot
- Holds up to 166 wine bottles at standard 75cl size
- Power: 220W, 0.73A, requires 13A supply
- kWh/24hr: 0.92
- Noise level: 40dB
- R600a refrigerant
- Climate Class 3
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- Weight: 108kg
- Packed dimensions (HxWxD): 2000 x 650 x 760 mm
- Packed weight: 112kg
Please Note: Different shapes or designs of 75cl bottle may affect approximate bottle capacity.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.