Why Buy the Polar CD610 Undercounter Fridge?
This Polar CD610 solid door under counter fridge offers a compact method to store your refrigerated stock. It comes in a white finish with a white plastic interior. It has insulation thickness of 45mm to maintain the cool temperatures within the chiller. Designed for light duty commercial use, this chiller can run in environments with an ambient temperature up to 33C. This unit uses CFC free refrigerant, making it more environmentally friendly.
The fridge comes with three adjustable shelves, which can be made closer or farther apart to suit your particular storage needs, whether you need to store smaller or larger items. The shelves can also be removed which can benefit by giving more space to fit larger items or provide better access for cleaning. Two rear castors are fitted to the base of the fridge to help with manoeuvrability.
A digital LED temperature display with an electronic controller is fitted to the front of the fridge, providing you with constant information about the temperature of the unit, and allows for manual temperature control, which can be set between 2C and 8C. The fridge door comes with a lock built in to provide greater security for your stock.
The door is reversible, allowing you to fit your fridge in your kitchen regardless of the interior design. An automatic defrost system reduces the amount of frosted ice within the fridge thus helping maintain its efficiency at all times. It has a gross internal volume of 150L and comes with a standard UK three pin plug fitted, allowing for instant plug and play usage. It runs from 230V power at 1 Amp, with a draw of 120W.
The Polar CD610 under-counter rerigerator comes with 2 years on-site parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Polar CD610 Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable and reversible door
- LED temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Rear fixed castors and adjustable front feet
- White interior and exterior finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- 40mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 150L
- Net Usable Volume 64L
- 2 adjustable main shelves & single half shelf
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range +5C to 32C
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Electric 1.12 KWh per 24 hours
- Electric 408.38 kWh per annum
- Electric 230V, 150W, 1A, UK Plug
- Noise 40 dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included