Why Buy the Blizzard H200WH Undercounter Fridge?
The Blizzard H200WH is a white finished undercounter fridge that is a great addition to any commercial kitchen or restaurant.
The fridge comes in a fully white finish, with ABS plastic used for the interior and a laminated exterior. The internal white ABS plastic makes cleaning the unit easier. Due to its smooth edges, dirt and residue can be effortlessly wiped away.
The built in BLUELINE controller is a digital temperature controller which works to increase the fridge’s efficiency. It also manages to keep the units regular operating temperature unaffected. The controller and temperature display allows you to dynamically change the temperature of the unit when necessary to anywhere between 2C and 8C.
The H200WH offers a range of adjustable features with the door being reversible for greater flexibility when positioning the unit. The door gasket can also be easily and cheaply replaced if needed cutting down on expensive repair charges. Two height adjustable shelves come included, and make it simple for you to fill your fridge with multiple items of different sizes, whilst also maximising the amount of used space, so nothing goes to waste.
This fridge utilises fan assisted cooling with automatic defrost, cutting down on the amount of manual cleaning labour required. The fridge comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard H200WH Undercounter Refrigerator
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 1 Solid hinged door (lockable)
- Reversible door
- Automatic defrost system
- Replaceable gasket
- Dixell BLUELINE temperature controller
- Temperature range if 2C to 8C
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Interior Finish: Foodsafe ABS
- Exterior Finish: White laminate
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H840 x W598 x D625 (670 with handle)
- Gross Internal Volume 170L / 6.0 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume (Litres) 99
- Single phase power supply (13 amp)
- Fan assisted cooling system
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- kWh/24hr 1.5
- kWh/annum 536
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included