Why Buy the Prodis HC400R Single Solid Door Fridge?
Looking for the best fridge for your commercial kitchen? Look no further than Prodis’ manufactured units. They are made to ensure that you have every form of control in your kitchen by efficiently and effectively keeping your perishable stock well preserved throughout the year.
The Prodis HC400R solid single door fridge is available in a white finished exterior with white plastic food safe interior. This creates a strong and durable frame for the unit allowing it to last long in your kitchen despite constant use.
Four adjustable shelves come included with this fridge. The shelves are freely removable and height adjustable. This gives you more storage options, by letting you put shelves closer or farther apart from each other depending on what you need to store inside the fridge. You can use this to store your food more efficiently and fully utilise capacity.
An inset door handle provides greater safety, especially in a busy commercial kitchen environment, by preventing damage through knocks or catching. There is a digital thermometer and temperature display mounted to the outside of the fridge which is helpful for monitoring of the temperature conditions inside the cabinet.
You will be able to use a thermostat to adjust the temperature as necessary, between 0C and 8C. The unit also uses fan assisted cooling to ensure consistent temperature control and efficient cooling performance. This leaves your stock well preserved at all times without impeding the efficiency of the unit.
The front ventilation means that it is safer to position the unit up against a wall, or close to other appliances or counters. It also provides clear, easy access to internal components during maintenance. Automatic defrost is a useful feature, which can reduce the amount of maintenance required to keep the fridge in good operating condition.
The Prodis HC400R single solid door fridge also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis HC400R Single Solid Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable door for security
- Ergonomic full-length door handle
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
- Front venting
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of 0C to 8C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel exterior finish, food-safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1620 x W510 x D485
- External dimensions (mm) H1850 x W600 x D600
- Gross internal volume 361L/ 12.75 cubic foot
- 4 Adjustable shelving
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant, refrigerant R600a
- Energy usage 478kwh per annum
- Electric 1.30 kWh per 24hr
- Electric 230V, 13A, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Power 13 Amp
- 24 months parts only warranty included