Why Buy the Iarp A+660P Solid Door Fridge?
Energy rated as 'A', these fridges are ideal for auxillary storage in a back room or small/light duty kitchen. Their climate class of 4 means they can work up to a 30°C ambient and 55% relative humidity; perfect for backup refrigerated space. Since the temperature can be set between -1°C and 5°C they are also suitable for storing fresh meat.
Key A+660P Refrigerator Features
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Lock as standard.
- 4 adjustable shelves.
- Adjustable feet and rollers to the rear.
- Digital controller and temperature display.
- Replaceable door gasket.
- Temperature range: -1°C to 5°C.
- Off cycle defrost.
- White exterior and interior finish.
- 13 Amp power requirement.
- Maximum ambient of 30C at 55% relative humidity (climate class 4).
- 118Kg weight.
- Dimensions: 1980 x 850 x 760mm (H x W x D).
- Internal dimensions: 1727 x 680 x 585mm (H x W x D).
- 630 litre (22.24 cubic foot) gross internal volume (550 litre net usable).
Warranty of the Iarp A+660P single solid door fridge
Includes 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty included. A one or two year labour cover warranty can be added.