Why Buy the Foster EP700MU Under Mounted Meat Fridge?
The EP700MU solid door upright meat fridge from Foster is a professional quality unit built from high grade 304 stainless steel and aluminium in the UK. The external stainless steel provides the unit with great resistance against damage from scratches and dents, which can commonly occur in busy working environments.
The aluminium interior gives greater durability than plastic or laminate finishes and also keeps weight down. A stainless steel rear can be fitted to the fridge as an option at the time of purchase, to give protection to the back of the unit if you plan to have the rear surface exposed.
An ergonomically designed door handle makes opening and closing the fridge door easier, and safer by having the door handle recessed into the door, preventing it from being a snagging risk for people to get caught on when passing. The door can be reversed to open either with hinges on the right or left-hand side, the door is hinged on the right side as standard, a left hinge can be chosen at the time of order.
This chiller is fitted with a touch temperature controller with display, which gives a readout of the current operating temperature of the unit and allows for adjusting of the temperature between -2°C and 2°C; ideal for storage of fresh meat products. There is a forced air refrigeration system which gives the best cooling performance by evenly spreading cool air throughout the inside of the unit.
The fridge uses a bottom mounted refrigeration system, which allows the top of the unit to be used for extra storage space, and also improves cooling performance by drawing in cooler air from lower down.
Two shelves are fitted as standard with others available optionally, the shelves are designed to hold 2/1 sized gastronorm pans.
The Foster EP700MU under mounted meat fridge also comes with a 2 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP700MU EcoPro G2 Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Under mounted refrigeration
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Suitable for storage of fresh meat
- Ergonomic door and handle design for ease of opening
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air & concealed refrigeration system
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel
- Temperature range of -2°C to + 2°C
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1980 x W700 x D865
- 60mm all-round insulation
- Gross internal volume 600L
- 3 nylon coated shelves, 2/1GN compatible
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 230V 10A, UK plug
- Electric usage 2.42kW/24hr
- Weight 121kg
- Packed weight 132.6kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included