Why Buy the Foster EP700HU under Mounted Fridge?
The EP700HU solid door upright fridge from Foster is a professional quality fridge built from high grade 304 stainless steel and aluminium interior. It is designed to give you the full benefits if a new age fridge without costing you too much. The stainless steel provides resistance against scratches and damage that can occur easily in busy commercial kitchens.
The aluminium interior remains more durable that plastic and laminate finishes, without adding excessive weight to the unit. It also makes it possible to clean your fridge more easily.
A touch control panel and temperature display is mounted to the top of the unit which allows you to interact with your fridge. The EP700U can provide temperatures of between 1C and 4C. The bottom mounted refrigeration system allows cooler air to be drawn in, for more efficient cooling performance and reduced energy consumption.
The door handle is ergonomically designed to allow it to recede whenever it is not needed. The reversible door makes it possible to use the fridge from any position in your commercial kitchen. A glass door with LED lighting can also be fitted if you prefer, and there are also pass through and half door options.
Three nylon coated shelves are included which can hold 2/1 sized Gastronorm pans. Additional shelves can be bought separately. The fridge has a capacity of 600 litres, allowing it to store a very high amount of stock.
The fridge runs off of 230 volts power at 50Hz single phase. This unit comes with a two years parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster EP700HU under Mounted Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free standing placement
- 1 Solid hinged door (reversible)
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of 1C to 4C
- 60mm all-round insulation
- Forced air & concealed refrigeration system
- Comes with castors legs optional
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- High grade 304 stainless steel and aluminium finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1980 x W700 x D865
- Gross Internal Volume 600L / 21.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 412L
- 3 Nylon coated shelves, GN2/1
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290 optional R134a
- Refrigerant charge 0.275
- Electric 230V, 607W, 10A, UK plug
- Electrical usage 1.61 kWh per 24 hours
- kWh/annum 588
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Noise 66.1dB
- Weight 121kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included