Why Buy the Tefcold UD1-3 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter?
The Tefcold UD1-3 Uni-Drawer Gastornorm Counter adds versatility to any commercial catering operation. Working at dual temperatures, this single drawer unit can perform as both fridge and freezer, alternating at the flick of a switch. With a climate class of 5 this drawer will operate efficiently in maximum tempertures of 40°C and is designed to be positioned and used in the heart of hot kitchen environments, ensuring all essential ingredients are close to hand.
Capable of holding 3 x 1/1 gastronorm pans (not included) in one drawer the UD1-3 can hold a total load weight of 50kg, ample for large quantities of produce. The Uni-Drawer 1 Range can make effective use of all available kitchen space, also acting as a chefs base for the support of countertop cooking equipment up to 300kg in weight.
The professional stainless steel interior and exterior remains durable in tough commercial conditions whilst remaining hygienic and appealing aesthetically. Fitted with castors as standard, two of which are lockable, equipment is easy to position yet stable once in situ.
The UD1-3 drawer is supplied with a 24 month parts only manufacturer's warranty as standard however an additional 12 or 24 month labour warranty can be purchased to complete your level of cover.
Key Features of the Tefcold Uni-Drawer Chefs Base
- Can be positioned in hot kitchens
- Ideal as a multi-functional storage unit in busy kitchens
- Operates with dual temperatures, switching from fridge to freezer function
- Temperature range: -2°C to 4°C and -18°C to 21°C
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Gastronorm compatible (GN pans not included)
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Hot gas defrost
- Fitted with castors as standard, 2 of which are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the UD1-3 Uni-Drawer
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 565 x 1230 x 700 mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 205 x 1000 x 565 mm
- Single drawer holds 3 x 1/1 GN pans (max 150mm deep. GN pans must be used in the drawer)
- Maximum weight per drawer: 50kg
- Maximum loading weight on top: 300kg
- Power: 270W, requires a 13A supply
- 2.39 kWh/24hr
- 872 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 42dB
- Climate Class 5
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C at 60% RH
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 90kg
- Packed weight: 105kg
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.