Why Buy the Adande VCS3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit?
The Adande VCS3 triple drawer storage unit is the ideal piece of equipment to have in your commercial space. It allows you to store your food items in varying temperatures right at the point of preparation meaning that everything you need during food preparation is close at hand. This bulk storage drawer unit not only enhances freshness of products and creates precision chilled conditions but also improves kitchen efficiency and overall time management. The chilled storage solution is an ergonomic alternative to the traditional upright or wall cabinet, being ideal for chilled or frozen bulk food storage of up to 86 litres per drawer.
The VCS3 model comes with a wide range of features that make it useful in your place of business. The stainless steel exterior and interior increase longevity as well as helps you maintain a clean and hygienic environment for your food items. With the ability to reach extreme temperatures of -22°C and high temperatures of 15°C, this model is designed to handle a wide range of food items.
There is a patented 'hold the cold' technology which works to retain the temperatures inside the drawer even under constant use. A patented low-velocity cooling system keeps your merchandise cooler for longer while the ability to switch from freezer to fridge at the flick of a switch gives you a wider more versatile range of options for your merchandise.
The easy to clean seals are well hidden to prevent damage while an easily cleaned condenser keeps your equipment in smooth working order. There are grooves in the insulated drawer container to maintain the needed circulation of air and to eliminate any potential 'hot-spots'.
With the Adande VCS3 Triple Drawer Storage Unit, you will also get a full 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty included as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCS3 Triple Drawer Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Side engine design
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Patented 'hold the cold' technology
- Patented low-velocity cooling
- Temperature on the unit is adjustable to 0.1°C
- Ability to switch from 'fridge to freezer' mode in just a few minutes
- Easy to clean seals are hidden
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions H (optional) x W1100 x D700
- 100mm deep 12 x 1/1 GN pans (4 Per Drawer)
- Gross internal volume 258L - 86L per drawer
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Electric usage 761kWh/annum
- Energy Rating B
- Climate Class 5
- Maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant Hydrocarbon R600a
- Weight capacity 120kg of food - 40kg per drawer
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included