Why Buy the Adande VCS1 Under Counter Single Drawer Unit?
Adande represents the pinnacle of quality commercial refrigeration systems and brings sophistication and class to any industrial kitchen. The VCS1 Under Counter Single Drawer Units have been designed for non-load bearing applications and come standard with a variety of castors and rollers to achieve specific heights – this allows them to be easily rolled under existing counters and other table top surfaces.
A mobile frame and fixed frame units can also be specified with finished heights of between 590mm – 900mm, this will ensure that you get the perfect piece of equipment for your kitchen. Please note that frame specifications need to be requested at the point of purchase. This model features a side engine design which guarantees optimum air circulation for top quality performance.
Effectively operating at temperatures ranging between -22˚C to +15˚C with accuracy and consistency, the VCS1 drawer unit can be changed between refrigerator and freezer mode with just a quick press of a button. When placing equipment beneath hot applications of up to 200°C, an air gap of at least 50mm is required between the top of the unit and the underside of the counter or range.
Key Features of the Adande VCS1 Single Under Counter Drawer
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Unique patented low velocity cooling maintains foods freshness for longer
- Designed for non-load bearing undercounter applications
- Storage capacity - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep or equivalent configuration
- Engine of unit located to side
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free standing undercounter placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel exterior and interior finish
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- 40kg maximum food weight
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- Includes a 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty