Why Buy the Adande VCS1 Chef Base Unit - Cool Cookline Application?
The Adande brand holds a reputation as being one of the most reliable and efficient suppliers of commercial refrigeration systems and the VCS1 Chef Base Unit lives up to this reputation by surpassing quality standards. Designed with a solid and durable worktop, these drawers are capable of accommodating ambient kitchen equipment all while keeping the inner contents at your preferred temperatures.
The units’ temperatures remain precise and consistent and range from -22˚C to +15˚C - covering all storage conditions. What’s really impressive is that changing between fridge and freezer functions couldn’t be easier and is simply done by just a flip of a switch. While other refrigeration may struggle in the excessive heat typical of a commercial kitchen, Adande have developed Chef Bases capable of performing and maintaining consistent chilled temperatures even when placed in the heart of the kitchen. This enables chefs to keep essential rerigerated ingredients close to hand during service for optimum operational efficiency.
These fridge and freezer drawer units have been designed for industrial kitchen use and will suit businesses in the food service industry. They are extremely versatile in that they reduce the requirement for floor space while offering another worktop and storage space. Fixed frame models are also available - these allow heights to be specified when measuring between 590mm and 900mm. To add, a choice of combinations of castors, rollers and feet can also help to achieve specific heights, resulting in the perfect unit for all business needs.
Key Features of the Adande VCS1 Cool Apllication Chef Base Unit
- Works as a fridge or a freezer
- Amazing temperature stability
- Side engine refrigeration mounting
- Energy efficient
- Cuts food waste
- Can be used fir meat and fish storage
- Ergonomically efficient
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Quick and easy to clean
- Robust and reliable
- Castors as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- GN Capacity: 4x 1/1 GN 100mm Deep
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Maximum 40kg weight of food
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty included