Why Buy the Foster XR 1300H Xtra Solid Door Fridge?
The Foster XR 1300H Xtra Solid Door Fridge delivers ample storage for large quantities of food. Sufficiently kitted out with 6 adjustable 2/1 GN shelves, arranging stock for maximum performance and efficiency within the 1300 litre gross capacity is easy.
Operating with fan assisted cooling, optimum temperatures within the 2°C to 8°C temperature range can be consistently achieved and evenly circulated to guarantee precision results. Automatic defrost is incorporated in the XR 1300H to effectively get rid of frost buildup.
Constructed with a stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, not only is the unit durable in tough commercial situations but also easy to clean and maintain for hygiene purposes. Fitted with castors as standard, this double solid door GN fridge is quick to position in your kitchen setting.
Features of the XR1300H Gastronorm Fridge
- Stainless steel exterior finish with aluminum interior
- Microprocessor control for simple and accurate temp. control
- 6 adjustable gastronorm 2/1 shelves
- Door lock as standard for security
- Roller castors for easy repositioning
- Removable door gasket ensures 100% sealing
- Thick insulation to enhance temperature performance
- Fan assisted control
Running Requirements and Specification
- Dimensions: Height 1958, Width 1390mm, depth 850mm
- Gross volume 1300 litre
- Power: 230V, 10A, single phase
- Automatic defrosting
- 2℃ to 8℃ temperature range
- Refrigerant R290
- 24 month parts and month labour warranty supplied