Why Buy the Foster FSL800H Double Door Fridge?
Expand your horizons and let the Foster FSL800H take care of your refrigeration needs. This one-of-a-kind unit offers exemplary workmanship and can stand up to years of use thanks to its tough stainless steel exterior.
Ample storage space. The FSL 800H is kitted out with 6 adjustable shelves that sufficiently cater for your refrigerated storage needs.
This slimline unit brings into play bottom-mounted refrigeration. This distinctive approach ensures your chiller effortlessly circulates cold air from the cooler areas in your kitchen. The slimline footprint generates a gross 800 litre volume to ensure maximum storage space in a minimal footprint; ideal for business limited by space.
The dual stainless steel doors of this cabinet open up to a well-orchestrated interior design. The 3 shelves on each door enable you to compartmentalise and easily monitor your stock.
Unerring temperature control between 1° C and 4°C. The digital control panel of the FSL 800H is accessible from the front for optimum temperature management and total control over storage conditions.
Operating with fan assisted cooling you are guaranteed even and consistent temperature circulation for optimum storage if produce.
Features.of the FSL800H Slimline Upright Refrigerated Cabinet
- Slimline cabinet to maximise available space
- LED electronic temperature display
- Removable magnetic gasket doors for proper insulation
- 60mm insulation thickness
- 80 mm castors for movement/repositioning
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- 6 nylon coated shelves which have a surface area of 466 x 506mm
- Bottom mounted refrigeration
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 1900 x 1200 x 705 mm (HxWxD)
- 800 litre gross volume
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- Automatic defrost
- Temperature ranges (+1°C to +4°C)
- Climate class 5 operates in maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C
- R290 refrigerant
- 3.69 kWh/24hr
- Weight 178kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty