Why Buy the Foster EP1440MU Under Mounted Meat Fridge?
Are you looking for a fridge to keep your meat and meat products well secured and properly preserved throughout? Look no further than the expertly crafted EP1440MU Under Mounted Meat Fridge from Foster. This chiller has been designed with features that enhance efficiency thus generating savings on energy bills.
This under mounted meat fridge has an aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior. The aluminium interior is ideal because it is easy to clean as well as lighter and more durable than its plastic counterparts. A stainless steel exterior is both hardy and easy to clean. The high hygiene standards expected around meat and meat products are easy to achieve and maintain with this chiller.
The model also features 2 solid door hinged doors. Inside, an automatic defrost system prevents ice from accumulating in the cabinet while a forced Circulair II air distribution system provides adequate temperatures for your stock. A fully floating lock provides durable security for your merchandise.
The freezer has smart controls which reduce energy consumption as well as a high visibility temperature display. This will keep you updated on all temperature conditions inside the meat chiller. Temperatures provided range from -2°C to 2°C. The refrigeration system is concealed thus giving off a solid and modern look for a commercially viable unit. The model has optional castors for easy and safe movement.
The mechanical elements of this under mounted meat fridge sit at the bottom of the unit, closer to the floor , drawing air from the cooler areas of your kitchen. It has 6 x 2/1 GN shelves for the proper arrangement of your stock this makes it easy to utilise the provided space. With a gross internal volume of 1350L, you will have more than enough space to store your meat.
This ECA approved cooler also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster EP1440MU EcoPro G2 Undermounted Meat Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Undermounted refrigeration system
- 2/1GN compatible
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Touch sensitive control panel
- High visibility temperature display
- Temperature range of -2°C to +2°C
- Concealed refrigeration system
- 80mm castors fitted
- Low energy refrigerant system with lower costs
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- Improved internal fittings for easy cleaning
- ECA approved
- 98% recyclable
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1980 x W1440 x D865
- Gross internal volume 1350L / 47.7 cubic foot
- 6 nylon coated shelves GN2/1, three per door
- Refrigerant R134a
- Maximum ambient temperature 43°C
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 182.5kg
- Packed weight 199.1kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included