Why Buy the Foster EP1440H Upright Fridge?
The new Foster EP1440H upright fridge is the best option for keeping up with your commercial kitchen’s demands. Built using the best technological features, the fridge is able to provide you with enough space to keep your stock without taking up too much space in your kitchen. It is built using ecofriendly material which helps you play a part in the environment conservation.
The Foster EP1440H comes with a stainless steel exterior that makes it durable against the many conditions in your kitchen. You will also have an easy time maintaining he overall cleanliness of your fridge. Additionally, the doors are self-closing, which allows the fridge to maintain its optimum conditions at all times.
An automatic defrost system reduces your work while the installed stay clear condensor increases its efficiency. The fridge can provide temperatures ranging from 1C to 4C. This will accommodate a considerable number of products. With a capacity of 1350L, it has enough space to handle large stock. The fridge also has provisions for 6 2/1 GN shelves which allow you to create more space and order within.
A high visibility temperature display and an audible hi/lo alarm that will keeps you updated on the internal conditions at all times thus giving you full control of your fridge. The fridge also comes built on lockable castors which aids in the movement of the fridge. Lockable doors allow you to keep your products well secured within the fridge.
The Foster EP1440H Upright Fridge comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP1440H Upright Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free standing placement
- 2 Solid hinged self-closing doors (lockable)
- Automatic defrost
- Stay clear condenser
- Non marking castors
- Leg options available
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- Temperature range of 1C to 4C
- Fuzzy Logic II touch sensitive control panel
- High visibility temperature display (LED)
- Audible hi/lo alarm
- Stainless steel exterior/Aluminium interior (optional finishes available)
- ECA approved product
- 98% recyclable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2080 x W1440 x D820
- Gross Internal Volume 1350L
- Net Usable Volume 965L / 47.7 cubic foot
- 6 (GN 2/1) Nylon coated shelves
- ISO Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- kWh / 24hr 3.57
- kWh / annum 1306
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included