Why Buy the True TUC-24F-HC Undercounter Freezer?
The True TUC-24F-HC under counter freezer from True is designed with enduring quality, protecting your long term investment. Using the highest quality materials and components to provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs and exceptional food safety.
The freezer has a factory engineered self-contained capillary tube system which uses environmentally friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential and 3 global warming potential. It has an all stainless steel front, top and ends and matching aluminium finished back. The interior is made of an attractive NSF approved white aluminium liner. It also has a stainless steel floor with coved corners.
The unit opens up with a solid hinged door that has a lockable and self-closing mechanism on it. The lock functions enable you to properly secure your stock while the self-closing mechanism helps maintain the efficiency of the freezer by preventing it from being left open accidentally.
This under counter model has an automatic defrost system that prevents the build-up of ice within the cabinet. Its heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help in the arrangement of your food items and ingredients within the freezer thus helping in the appropriate utilisation of space.
It has a high-density polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential. The True TUC-24F-HC also includes a 60 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the True TUC-24F-HC Undercounter Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable self-closing door fitted recessed handle
- Automatic defrost
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s)
- Larger fan blades give True under counter units
- Temperature range of -23.3C
- Epoxy coated evaporator
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Large condenser to maintain cabinet temperatures
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- High density, Ecomate polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Built on 21/2" (64 mm) diameter castors
- Magnetic door gasket(s) removable
- 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel doors with white aluminium liner
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminium finished back
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H804 x W610 x D629
- Gross internal volume 156L /5.5 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 98L
- 2 Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- Electric 1.6A, 230V, 186W, cord length 2.13m, UK plug
- Electric 4.25 kWh/24hr
- Electric 1553 kWh/annum
- Weight 75kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included