Why Buy the Tefcold UF600B Solid Door Freezer?
The Tefcold UF600B Solid Door Freezer is part of the upright freezer range from Tefcold. It is built using the most advanced technological features to make it viable in a modern and busy kitchen. Its energy efficiency and ease of operation make it the ideal piece of equipment to keep your most perishable food items well preserved.
With a durable white exterior and interior, this model is designed to last long in your kitchen. The material makes it easy to withstand dents and constant use thus giving you real value for money. The model also comes with a solid hinged door with a lock to keep your stock secured. The reverse function on the door makes it possible to open it regardless of the positioning of the freezer in your kitchen.
With a static cooling method of freezing using R600a refrigerant, this unit will provide you with temperatures ranging from -10°C to -24°C. Such extreme temperatures make it possible for you to preserve easily perishable food items. A manual defrost system will ensure that you are able to easily get rid of any accumulated ice from within the cabinet.
As with many cabinets of this function, there is a replaceable door gasket around the inside of the reversible door. Adjustable feet on the front-bottom to enable height changes while rollers to the rear enable the freezer to be put into its place easily.
Within the cabinet are 6 fixed static shelves which enable you to fully utilise and organise the capacity of 555L for your stock. The UF600 solid door freezer also comes with 24 months manufacturers on-site parts only warranty with the option to purchase 12 or 24 month labour warranty to complete your level of cover.
Key Features of the Tefcold UF600B Upright Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable and reversible door
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -24°C
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- Replaceable door gasket
- White interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1900 x W777 x D750
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1680 x W653 x D580
- Gross internal volume 605L / 21.36 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 555L
- 6 fixed static shelves
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 130
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 2.24 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 817 kWh/annum
- Electric 2.5A, 230V, 190W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 107kg
- Packed weight 112kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included