Why Buy the Prodis HC400FSS Stainless Steel Freezer?
When it comes to picking the best freezer for your business, you need to trust a manufacturer with a proven track record. Prodis is one of the most popular kitchen equipment manufacturers in the market; their units aimed at giving you maximum freedom in your commercial kitchen thus enabling you to push your limits.
The Prodis HC400FSS Stainless Steel Freezer is part of the new HC series of refrigeration which has had years of research and development put into it. It has been refined to save energy, money and the environment with hydrocarbon refrigerant. The unit comes with a stainless steel exterior and a food-safe plastic interior. This is a hardy combination that enables your freezer to endure in busy commercial environments. The materials are also easy to clean hence allowing you to keep up with the hygienic demands of your kitchen.
This unit comes fitted with an external digital temperature controller which provides easy monitoring and consistent temperatures. Its reversible doors are designed to suit your needs in relation to where you place your chiller for convenient positioning and efficient kitchen layout. It has an extremely hard wearing door handle inset to the door itself and full length for quick and easy access.
There is also a built-in door lock that enables you to properly secure your stock throughout. Replaceable door gaskets make it easy for you to clean your freezer whenever you need to. They are also useful in creating an effective seal that prevents the loss of chilled conditions inside the freezer when the door is closed. With a fan assisted condenser temperature is pulled down rapidly. This saves you plenty of time, not to mention that it is useful for the rapid preservation of highly perishable food items and ingredients.
The Prodis HC400FSS Stainless Steel Freezer includes 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis HC400FSS Stainless Steel Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable door for security
- Ergonomic full-length door handle
- Static cooling and manual defrost
- Front Venting
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel exterior finish, food-safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1850 x W600 x D600
- Gross internal volume 361L/12.7 cubic foot
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1620 x W510 x D485
- 6 static shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerant R600a
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Electric 2.44 kWh per 24hr
- Electric 894 kWh per annum
- 24 months parts only warranty included