Why Buy the Polar G591 Single Door Upright Freezer?
The G591 upright freezer is the one equipment in your commercial kitchen that is designed to give you value for money. It is fitted with the best features to ensure that all your perishable food items are properly preserved.
Built with an aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior, this freezer has the ability to last long in a busy commercial kitchen. It will easily withstand constant use and mechanical forces such as dents, scrapes, water damage and so much more.
A single solid hinged door with a lockable and self-closing function provides you with the perfect protection for your food items. The reversible function also makes it possible to easily access your products regardless of your kitchen’s internal design.
The model has a automatic defrost and a fan assisted cooling system. Cool air is not only evenly distributed inside the cabinet, but there is little chance of frosted ice accumulating in the unit thus hindering with the overall efficiency.
Temperatures provided within this chiller range from between -10°C to -20°C. You will be able to actively and properly manage thee temperatures thanks to user-friendly controls with temperature display. 3 adjustable shelves also help with the proper utilisation of the 313L of usable space provided by the freezer.
The G591 Single Door Upright Freezer also includes 2 years on-site parts & labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G591 Slimline Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of -10C to -20C
- Bottom mounted motor
- Castors, front braked
- Aluminium interior and Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1950 x W685 x D710
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 440L
- Net Usable Volume 313L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R290
- Max Ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Electric 230V, 0.55kW, 1.1A, UK Plug
- Electric usage 5.12 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1869 kWh/annum
- Noise 48 dB
- Weight 113kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included