Why Buy the Polar CD085 Solid Door Freezer?
The Polar CD085 freezer is built with your commercial kitchen in mind, delivering light duty storage on a budget. Delivering functionality without the heafty price tag, this unit is perfect for kitchens that experience reduced demand.
The solid door freezer comes with a stainless steel construction which is both durable and easy to clean. This will protect the unit from the physical damage caused by scrapes, dents, corrosion and so much more. Additionally, there is a lockable door to keep your merchandise well secured even when you are not around.
This freezer has a maximum ambient operating temperature of 32°C and normal operating temperature range of -10°C to -25°C. Such extreme temperatures will keep your food items well preserved throughout. There is a digital temperature display and electronic controller situated above the door for optimal usability; allowing you to monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly.
Rear fixed castors help with the safe movement and easy positioning of the equipment. With a net usable volume of 469L, you will have ample storage space and the 6 fixed shelves ensure stock can be appriately organised.
The CD085 freezer has a manufacturer warranty of 24 months on-site parts and labour.
Key Features of the Polar CD085 Light Duty Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable and reversible door
- Manual defrost
- Digital temperature display
- Easy clean design
- Temperature range of -10°C to -25°C
- Rear fixed castors and adjustable front feet
- Fully CFC free
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1890 x W780 x D695
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 600L
- Net Usable Volume 469L
- 6 fixed shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Refrigerant R600a
- Use in ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Electric usage 2.71 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 988 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 3.5A, UK Plug
- Weight 95kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included