Why Buy the Iarp A+660N Single Solid Door Freezer?
An energy rating of 'A' and a climate class of 4 means that these freezers from Iarp are well suited to providing frozen storage in light duty kitchens or auxiliary storage spaces. A generous 640 litre capacity with a relatively small footprint makes the A+660N freezer ideal for all kinds of small to medium catering establishments.
Key Features of the A+660N Upright Freezer
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Standard lock.
- 6 adjustable shelves.
- Adjustable levelling foot at front and rollers to rear.
- Digital controller and temperature display.
- Replaceable door gasket.
- Temperature range: -15°C to -24°C.
- Manual defrost.
- White exterior and interior.
- 13 Amp power requirement (standard 3 pin plug).
- Max ambient: 30°C at 55% relative humidity (climate class 4).
Iarp A+660N Warranty Cover
The freezer includes a 24 months manufacturers parts only warranty with the option for one or two years labour cover.