Why Buy the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter With Solid Worktop?
If you are looking for commercial refrigeration that supplies a full range of reliable and versatile kitchen appliances, then you will be happy to know that Adande delivers premium build quality and exceptional performance results to the commercial food sectors. The VCS2 Prep Counter with a solid worktop, for example, has a conveniently placed side engine that has been designed to give superior air circulation while fridge and freezer components function via a simple switch. The exterior boasts a solid worktop which can hold the additional weight of equipment placed onto it while the interior stores your products to keep them fresh and healthy at temperatures ranging from -22˚C to +15˚C.
To add to the versatility of this commercial kitchen appliance, you can select your preferred choice of castor, roller and feet combinations to achieve a range of specific heights that meet your preferred requirements. Should two or more of these units be placed side by side, the result will be a seamless stainless-steel extended worktop – this will not only increase surface space but will increase storage options too! With two large capacity drawers which can each hold 4x1/1 gastronorm pans, the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter with solid top is the ultimate kitchen tool for any restaurant, coffee shop, canteen or café.
Key Features of the Adande VCS2 Solid Top Double Drawer Prep Station
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Situate refrigerated storage in the heart of the kitchen
- Prep counter with solid worktop
- Can be used to support cooking appliances
- 2 drawers - Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep
- Engine of unit located to side
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free Standing Placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86 per drawer
- 40kg maximum food weight per drawer
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied