Why Buy the Tefcold UR200S Undercounter Fridge?
The UR200S under counter fridge from Tefcold is perfect for use in your small commercial kitchen. This is an especially useful piece of equipment for you if you are looking for the best preservation options for your food items.
It comes in a durable stainless steel finish that is designed to withstand the heavy stress from continuous usage. The stainless steel finish provides greater protection from scratches and dents than the white finished version. It also makes cleaning easier.
The UR200S comes fitted with a digital temperature display and controller, allowing for easy control over the unit’s operating temperature, which can be set between 2°C and 10°C.
The unit has a range of customisable features, with the feet, shelves and door all able to be modified. The feet can be height adjusted either to help with making it smaller to fit under a counter or taller so that it can match the height of countertops. Rear rollers are also fitted to the unit to make manoeuvrability easier.
The three included shelves are fully height adjustable and removable, making it easy to fit whatever items you need into the fridge and maximise its capacity. With an automatic defrost function, you will be able to avoid ice build-up inside the cabinet while the fan assisted cooling system evenly distributes cool air within the cabinet.
The fridges' door is reversible, so you have more freedom as to where you can place it. You can put it up against walls or other units without the door being blocked from opening or getting in the way of anything. The gasket on the door can be easily replaced, meaning that you won't have to pay high repair costs to replace the whole door, should it ever get damaged.
The Tefcold UR200S under-counter chiller is supplied with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold UR200S Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Reversible door with lock function
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic & fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 10C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- White interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Eternal dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H620 x W510 x D485
- Gross internal volume 130L/ 4.59 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 78L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 35
- Electric usage 1.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 409 kWh per annum
- Electric 2.4A, 230V, 100W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 40
- Weight 47kg
- Packed 52kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included