Why Buy the Tefcold UR200B Undercounter Fridge?
The UR200B solid door under counter fridge is perfect for use in smaller commercial kitchens due to its compact size and the flexibility of its storage space. With it, you will have the best option for your food preservation needs without having to worry about high energy bills.
This unit comes in a white interior and exterior that is highly durable, especially in a commercial setting, and easy to clean. You will have an easy time keeping your fridge hygienic enough for your food items. It comes in a single lockable door which keeps your stock secure at all times. This chiller has a replaceable door gasket which you will find easy to work with when running maintenance and cleaning the unit.
The UR200B also features fan assisted cooling that helps evenly distribute cool air within the counter for your stock’s benefit and an automatic defrost system to help prevent the build-up of frosted ice in the cabinet. This also keeps the efficiency high and maintenance low.
The unit includes three shelves which can all be moved around inside of the fridge to give greater flexibility in what can be stored within the unit. The height in between the shelves can be increased or decreased to maximise capacity. The adjustable feet can also help with positioning, altering the height and levelling the equipment. The unit also has rollers to make moving it quick and easy.
A digital controller and temperature display come built into the fridge which can be used both for easily viewing the current state of the fridge and for adjusting its operating temperature from between 2°C and 10°C. With a gross internal volume of 130L and a net usable volume of 78L, you will have plenty of space for your stock.
The Tefcold UR200B under-counter fridge also comes with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Tefcold UR200B Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door (lockable)
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic & fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 10C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- White interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H620 x W510 x D485
- Gross internal volume 130L/ 4.59 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 78L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 35
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 409 kWh per annum
- Electric 2.4A, 230V, 100W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 40
- Weight 47kg
- Packed 52kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included