Why Buy the Prodis HC201R Undercounter Fridge?
It is now easier than ever to have a fridge that caters to all your preservation needs in a commercial kitchen. Prodis, known to work tirelessly in creating the best equipment for your kitchen provides you with a fridge that is designed to serve you well without incurring huge energy bills.
The HC201R under-counter chiller from Prodis is part of the new HC series of refrigeration which has had years of research and development put into it. It has been refined to save energy, money and the environment with hydrocarbon refrigerant. This means it has no ozone depletion potential and extremely low GWP (Global Warming Potential).
The unit has a white exterior finish and food safe plastic interior. The exterior is both hardy and durable, allowing the fridge to endure in tough commercial kitchen environments. The plastic finish on the inside is easy to clean with rounded corners so that dirt does not accumulate in the cabinet.
It is fitted with an external digital temperature controller which provides easy monitoring and consistent temperatures. These temperatures range from 0C to 8C and can sufficiently preserve a considerable amount of food products.
Reversible doors are available to suit the needs of where it is to be situated. This means that you can place your fridge wherever in your kitchen without having to worry about access. There is an extremely hard wearing door handle inset to the door itself that is full length for quick and easy access. The unit also comes with a built-in door lock as standard and the door gaskets are replaceable.
A fan assisted condenser means the temperature is pulled down rapidly, allowing you the full confidence of leaving your highly perishable goods in your refrigerator. The front venting system ensures that air circulation is optimised to help maintain the high efficiency of the unit.
The Prodis HC201R under-counter fridge also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts & labour warranty.
Key Features of the Prodis HC201R Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door (lockable)
- Ergonomic full-length door handle
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
- Front venting
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of 0C to 8C
- Replaceable door gasket
- White exterior finish, food-safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H620 x W510 x D485
- Gross internal volume 129L/ 4.5 cubic foot
- 3 Adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Climate class 30°c - 55% RH
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant, refrigerant R134a
- Electric 230V, 13A, UK plug
- Electric 409kwh per annum
- Electric 1.12 kWh per 24hr
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included