Why Buy the Prodis HC200RSS Undercounter Fridge?
The HC200RSS commercial refrigerator is a solid and efficient under-counter fridge made by Prodis. This unit is aimed at giving you the best preservation options for your food items in a commercial kitchen. It is fitted with features that make it easy for you to fully benefit from its actions.
This cooler can be used under the stress of a fast-paced kitchen or restaurant. The stainless steel construction adds to the durability of the unit, making it more resistant to scratches and dents, as well as being easier to clean compared to white finished fridges.
A food safe white plastic interior is used which is hygienic and allows for easier cleaning by having curved angles to prevent the build-up of dirt in hard to reach corners. Shelves can be removed to allow for greater accessibility when cleaning as well.
The three shelves that are included with the unit are height adjustable and can be spaced closer or farther apart so that you can fit items of varying sizes into the fridge and increase efficiency and maximise capacity by fitting in as much as possible.
Additionally, the fridge comes with a built-in thermostat and temperature monitor which allows you to change the temperature of the fridge at any time between its operating temperatures of 0C and 8C. The door is lockable as an added security measure for your merchandise.
There is an ergonomic full-length door handle that creates a professional look for your chiller. A fan assisted cooling system ensures that cool air is evenly distributed within the cabinet. There is an automatic defrost system that rids the fridge of all frosted ice thus increasing its efficiency.
With a gross internal volume of 129L, you will have more than enough space for your merchandise. The Prodis HC200RSS under-counter fridge also includes a 24 months parts & labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis HC200RSS Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable door for security
- Ergonomic full-length door handle
- Automatic defrost
- Front venting
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of 0C to 8C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel exterior finish, food-safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Internal dimensions (mm) H620 x W510 x D485
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Gross internal volume 129L/ 4.5cubic foot
- 3 Adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant, refrigerant R134a
- Climate class 30°c - 55% RH
- Electric 230V, 13A, UK plug
- Electric 409kwh per annum
- Electric 1.12 kWh per 24hr
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- 24 months parts & labour warranty included