Why Buy the Polar CD080 Undercounter Fridge?
Are you looking for a dependable under-counter fridge, then look no further than the CD080 from Polar. The unit is designed for light duty commercial use which can operate in ambient temperatures up to 32C.
It has a durable stainless steel finish which is more resistant to damage such as dents and scratches. Damage is more prone to happening in busy kitchens and working environments, so a stainless steel fridge is an effective investment. The 32.5mm insulation helps maintain the cool air within the unit.
The fridge comes with two adjustable shelves which are height adjusted to allow for more customisation when storing stock. Shelves can be moved closer together or farther apart, depending on the size of what needs to be stored. The shelves can be removed to give even more space for storing very large items. It is also easier to clean the inside of your fridge or to clean the shelves individually. The door comes pre-fitted with a lock, so you can be sure that your stock will remain safe from theft when the fridge is not in use.
A digital LED temperature display and controller is mounted to the front of the unit, giving you constant information about the storage conditions of the unit. The controller gives manual control over the temperature which can be set between 2C and 8C. An automatic defrost system helps reduce the accumulation of frosted ice from within the counter thus maintaining its high efficiency. It has a gross internal volume of 150L and a net usable volume of 64L.
The Polar CD080 under-counter chiller includes a full 2-year Parts & Labour Warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar CD080 Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable and reversible door
- LED temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to +8C
- Rear fixed castors and adjustable front feet
- Stainless steel exterior and white interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H855 x W600 x D585
- 40mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 150L/ 5.3 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 64L
- 2 adjustable main shelves & single half shelf
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range +5C to 32C
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Electric 230V, 150W, 1A, UK Plug
- kWh/24hr 1.12
- kWh/annum 408
- Noise 40 dB
- Weight 44kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included