Why Buy the Foster HR 360 Under Counter Fridge?
Enjoy efficient, high performance commercial refrigeration designed to deliver ample chilled storage capacity for a wide range of ingredients with the Foster HR360 Double Door Undercounter Fridge.
Hassle-free management of frost build-up. When it comes to the HR 360, it uses an automatic system of defrost. This system uses internal heating to mitigate the accumulation of frost.
Systemise and organise your interior design. With a 360 litre gross capacity, you can effortlessly order large quantities of produce thanks to 4 nylon coated shelves which are included as standard.
Constructed with a high quality stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, this cabinet storage chiller can withstand tough commercial operations whilst remaining easy to clean and hygienic to maintain.
Efficient refrigeration cuts down on power consumption. The front-breathing system of this distinct chiller retrieves cold air from the cooler parts of your kitchen. So you can position your HR 360 in kitchens with limited spaces and it will still achieve peak performance.
Features of the HR360 Refrigerated Undercounter Cabinet
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Front breathing system
- Dual forced air circulation system
- 80mm rear castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts at the front base for stability
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- 4 nylon coated shelves
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Magnetic door seal
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 824 x 1217 x 755 mm (HxWxD)
- Gross storage capacity 360 litres
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- 2.76 kWh/24hr
- Temperature range 3°C to 5°C
- ISO Climate class 5 for use in maximum ambient temperatures of up to 40℃
- R290 refrigerant
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty