Why Buy the Foster HR 240 Under Counter Fridge?
The Foster HR 240 Undercounter Fridge offers the ideal approach to flexibility and compatibility in refrigeration for busy kitchens with limited spaces.
Practical interior design for efficient use of storage space. The HR 240 features 4 shelves that adequately support 1/1 gastronorms. This organisation scheme is handy when arranging your stockpile.
Admire the precision of the HR 240 fridge. This under counter chiller has an easy-to-use microprocessor that is accessible from the front.
For easier and swift visual references, this unit uses a digital thermometer, with an adjustment range of between 1°C and 4°C, that ensures sufficient temperature control on consistent basis.
Maintain the freshness of your delicacies with proper insulation. This under counter fridge possesses a magnetic door gasket that forms an effective seal around the door.
Constructed with a 304 stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, you are guaranteed a refrigeration unit that is durable enough to withstand tough commercial settings yet simple to clean and maintain hygiene.
The HR240 undercounter fridge is the ideal space saving solution for GN refrigeration.
Features of the HR240 Refrigerated Undercounter Cabinet
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Front breathing system
- Forced air circulation system
- 80mm rear castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts at the front baseline for stability
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- 4×1/1 gastronorm shelves
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Quality magnetic door seal enhances efficiency and guarantees precision temperatures
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 895 x 870 x 745 mm (HxWxD)
- Storage capacity 240 litres
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- Temperature ranges 1°C to +4°C
- ISO Climate class 5 for use in temperatures up to 40℃
- R134a refrigerant
- Weight 86.5kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty